If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 immediately.

If you are thinking about suicide, are worried about a friend or loved one, or would like emotional support, please dial the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255. Visit the Suicide Prevention Lifeline website for more information.

If you are homeless or if you are experiencing a housing crisis and need emergency housing, 211NH can help. If you are currently in New Hampshire, dial 211, or dial 1-866-444-4211 if you are located outside of New Hampshire. You can also visit the 211 website.

If you or someone you know needs support related to a substance use disorder, please dial 211 to be connected to The Doorway closest to you, or visit the NH Doorway website.

If you are a victim of domestic violence or abuse, call the statewide domestic violence hotline at 1-866-644-3574.

To report child abuse or neglect, call DCYF at 1-800-894-5533 if you are currently in New Hampshire or 1-603-271-6562 from outside New Hampshire.  Anyone who suspects that a child under age 18 has been abused or neglected must report their suspicion immediately. Intake is open 24/7. If experiencing an immediate emergency, call 911. Visit the DCYF website for more information.