NHCarePath connects you to a range of information, assistance, and care throughout New Hampshire, from caregiver resources and services for aging, disability and independent living to counseling and financial planning tools.
NHCarePath also connects you to statewide partners that provide services and supports, including:
- Area Agencies offering developmental services
- Community Mental Health Centers
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
NH CarePath can help you find assistance with:
- Helping someone else (children or adults)
- Elderly and adult services and supports
- Financing and payment options for services
- Exploring places to live
- Earning about Medicaid, mental, emotional or behavioral health
- Understanding your personal and legal rights
- Planning for your personal future
- Drugs or alcohol problems
- Transportation needs
- Supports for development disabilities and acquired brain disorders
- Supports for veterans and military families
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The NHCarePath website allows users to find information based on their needs.
- Users may also find it helpful to search the ServiceLink website.
- Users may also contact 211 for support.