As an organization that works to attract and retain more young people* in New Hampshire, Stay Work Play NH offers a multitude of resources regarding the quality of life and opportunities in the Granite State.
The entire website is a resource depending on interest. They are considered a go-to resource and connector for those that are new to the state. At a high level, these resources include:
- Stay: living in NH, education and training, how to get connected, young professionals networks.
- Work: Job searching, industry information, starting a business, leadership programs.
- Play: Things to do, outdoor recreation, Regional Insider’s Guides (a great introduction of a little bit of everything from a local perspective).
- Advocacy: Top policy priorities and “State House Skinny.”
- Blog: Most highly visited content on our site featuring the people, places and opportunities in the state.
Although Stay Work Play NH has a physical location, they do not have office hours as they travel throughout the state and are rarely onsite. The website is where you will find all the necessary information.
Stay Work Play NH has a strong social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Additionally, any video content is housed on our YouTube channel. They feature events for our organization and the statewide young professionals networks on the website and Facebook event tab.
*generally defined as 40 and under.