The Grapevine’s mission is to promote family and community health and well being through support, education and the sharing of resources.
Since 1996, we have served the Eastern Monadnock region with a variety of supports to promote family and community well being.
We provide a variety of services and programs that serve the continuum of life including:
- Parent-child play groups
- One to one parent support
- Home visiting services
- A preschool program for 3 – 5 year olds
- Our Avenue A Teen Center offering programs for area teens ages 13 – 18
- Senior exercise
- A Community Wood Bank and Community Tool Shed
- Information and Referral
- Other services to help families meet basic needs
In our community, The Grapevine is often considered the place to go when you don’t know where to go!
Hours of Operation
Sept – June
Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Program hours vary.
Summer office hours
Monday – Wednesday
9:00 a.m. – 12 noon
Please note these hours may be subject to change due to COVID restrictions.