At TLC Family Resource Center we support and strengthen all families, children, and youth in Sullivan and Lower Grafton counties with a wide range of free programs, support groups, education, and events.
We could all use some parenting support.
TLC Family Resource Center is here to help! Services are free and available for all families with children up to 21-years of age who live in Sullivan & lower Grafton Counties. TLC’s Family Support Programs are strength based and relationship focused. Services change in response to community need.
- Links to community services
- Visiting nurse
- Kinship support
- Child development activities & info
- Family support
- No Drama Discipline book club
- Preventative childcare
- Special programs for expecting mothers
- Parents in recovery
- Circle of Security Parenting Program
- LGBT+ support
- Sexual Health Info Network & Education
For information about services and eligibility:
Email: René Couitt
To learn about current classes and events, visit the TLC Family website or call 603-542-1848.