Tri-County CAP is a multi-program agency with many projects and service locations. Tri-County CAP is dedicated to improving the lives and well-being of New Hampshire’s people and communities. They provide opportunities and support for people to learn and grow in self-sufficiency and to get involved in helping their neighbors and improving the conditions in their communities.
Tri-County CAP can help connect with services including:
- Health: Options Counseling & Assistance, Domestic Violence | Support Center at Burch House, Food Assistance, Homeless Intervention & Prevention | Tyler Blain Shelter, Oral Health | Tamworth Dental Center, ServiceLink Aging & Disability Resource Center, Substance Abuse | The Friendship House
- Seniors: Energy Assistance Services, Senior Meals of Coös County & Berlin Senior Center, R.S.V.P & Volunteer Resource Center, ServiceLink Aging & Disability Resource Center, Cornerstone Housing North, Inc.
- Youth & Families: Guardianship | Statewide, Options Counseling & Assistance, Domestic Violence | Support Center at Burch House, Head Start
- Utility Assistance: Energy Assistance Services, Weatherization
- Workforce Programs: Job Skills & Training
- Transportation: Tri-County Transit
- The New Hampshire Housing Relief Program