Whole Village provides social services, information and referral, parent education, family fun nights, play groups, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA), family supports and case management to individuals and families in lower Grafton County.
Whole Village is an initiative of Granite United Way and is home to 14 separate social service providers that offer wrap around support to families and individuals to enhance well-being and create positive futures for all in the community.
Whole Village Family Resource Center partner agencies co-located in our building include:
- Grafton County Alternative Sentencing
- Grafton County Child Advocacy Center
- Erin Klasen-Orr, LICSW
- Grow & Thrive Counseling
- Plymouth Area Head Start
- Lakes Region Community Services
- Mid-State Health Center Intensive Outpatient Program
- NH Works; Pemi-Baker Literacy
- Plymouth Area Recovery Connection (PARC)
- RAISE Children Play Groups; Step Ahead and Home Visiting
- Transport Central
- UNH Cooperative Extension, Nutrition Connections
Whole Village serves 19 towns and also offers short-term case management by our Family Supports office, as well as free parent education classes, family fun nights, and free tax preparation for low and moderate income households thru the VITA program. Call 603-536-3720 for more information.
Hours of Operation
Whole Village Family Resource Center is open by appointment only during the current pandemic:
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Please call 603-536-3720 to make an appointment or for more information.